Thursday, August 8, 2013

Rewind----Back to the MTC and Tangled???

When Michelle was in the MTC she and some of her fellow sister missionaries changed the words to one of the songs from Tangled to an MTC version. I don't know the name of the original song, but I am sure you will recognize it if you are familiar with the movie at all.

And so . . . .here is the Guatemala CCM version!!!

Six thirty a.m. is the usual morning line up
Start on your knees and pray 'til your minds all clear
Shower in 5, find laundry, then throw the hair up
Grab your bag and by then its like 7:15

Chorus
And so I'll read a verse or maybe two or three
I'll add a few new words to my vocab'lary
I'll conjugate some verbs and wait for emailing
Just wondering when will my mish begin.

Then after lunch its classes and songs and teaching
¿Cómo está? What did he just say? "Bien?"
Volleyball and deportes don't hit it over
Then we stretch, yoga sesh, run 2 laps its the best

Then helados next if there's still room to spare
I'll learn a few new words, my dictionary's there
And then I'll cram and cram and cram and cram my brain
Feels like the same thing I've always done
And I'll keep wondering and waiting and praying and crying
When will my mish begin?

Tomorrow night chocolate fountain appears
Just like it does cada fortnight we're here
What is it like out there in the true field?
When its been 6 weeks
PRESIDENTE, WE'RE OUTTA HERE!!

And a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment