Monday, September 9, 2013

This Week in Honduras . . .


MY FIRST BAPTISM!!! THis baptism was a miracle and about a million things went wrong during the process, but the girls got baptized and all in all it was a success! And I am wearing the scarf from the ¨Sisterhood of the Traveling Scarf¨ Yay Miracles!!

 This is me awkwardly standing with the girls. Gethzel is on my right and Kelin is on my left. They are angels. The rest of their family are members. 
 THis is basically the love of my life. She reminds me a lot of Carly. Her name is Arianna. She calls me Hna. Una and my companion Hna Dos. 




This is what happens when you live in C and the branch president is the only person with a key to the baptismal font. And he lives 45 min away. I hopped over the wall into the font to be able to fill it in time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment