Thursday, June 26, 2014

I have been changed!!

The week before this letter, Michelle wrote and said she was sitting in zone class and the zone leaders started quoting from the scripture in the Book of Mormon that talks about Alma and his people being freed from bondage. Michelle said she started to cry and felt the Spirit testify that she would get a change in the next transfer. We found that both a little humorous (that she considered herself in bondage) but also were sad that she apparently was suffering so much more in her area and with a disobedient companion than we were aware. We were so happy to hear that her inspiration was correct and that she did get a change.

Well family, my mission has changed quite a bit this week. Last Tuesday Pdte called me and extended the call to be a Sister Leader Trainer.

Thats right. I get to serve the sisters. I am in Talanga. In my area are 3 of my ex companions. Hna. Montaño. Hna. Clark. Hna. Franco. I am so excited. I love all of them so much! 

When Presidente called me he extended the call and I was a bit nervous and said yes a bit hesitantly. Then he asked if I was ready to serve the other sisters and I could feel the Spirit so strong. There are so many responsibilities of this calling, but the most important is to serve the sisters and I am more than willing to serve them. Speaking in all of the conferences and training makes me way nervous, but serving the sisters makes me super excited. 

Hna. Franco and Hna Montaño are together. I am praying a ton for them. 

But, I have been humbled quite a bit in the last 4 days, and filled with so much love. 

I need your prayers! 

Love you all so very much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment