Thursday, May 23, 2013

Want to write me? PERFECT!


Here are my addresses:                

MTC Mailing Address:
(I will be in the MTC from 5/29/13-6/10/13)

Hermana Alisa Michelle Wagner
Honduras Comayaguela Mission
Guatemala Missionary Training Center
Bulevar Vista Hermosa 23-71
Vista Hermosa I, Zona 15
Guatemala City 01015
GUATEMALA

Honduras Mailing Address:

(You can also send packages to this address...hint, hint...)

Hermana Alisa Michelle Wagner
Honduras Comayaguela Mission
Edificio Plaza America, Contiguo a Sears
una cuadra del Mall Multi Plaza, 3 Nivel
Teguicigalpa, Francisco Morazan
HONDURAS

Phone: 504 2239-7137

Or you can write to me through DearElder.com by selecting the "Honduras Comayaguela" mission. Luckily for you, my mission is freeeeeeeee!!!!!

Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment